Puffin by Anne Mortimer
Details of Puffin
I have been a regular visitor to the Isles of Scilly for many years, always returning in April & October when the migratory birds are at their best.
Annet is a colony for bird life, which includes the Puffin visiting the Islands during April to July.
I added silver leaf to the background to capture the silver granite sparkling from every rock and beach on these magical islands.
- Painted on Arches Hot Press in acrylic, pen and ink, hand finished in gold leaf.
- Print Size: 30cm x 32cm (12" x 12.5")
- Unframed- print only
- Limited Edition Print (95)
- Individually finished in Goldleaf
- Reproduced as a Giclee Fine Art Print on 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Ragpaper
- Returns accepted within fourteen days.