Leaping Hare by Anne Mortimer
Details of Leaping Hare
February. I Walked down through Capton woods following the river to Dittisham. Snowdrops, primroses, violets and wild garlic are appearing in the hedgerows. I heard the woodpecker call. Walking back through the fields with a beautiful orange moon glowing in a clear blue sky, a hare was sitting in the field, until my dog startled it. I watched the hare leaping towards Capton shining in the morning sun.
- Painted on Arches Hot Press in acrylic, pen and ink, hand finished in gold leaf.
- Size: 54cm x 34cm (21" x 13.25")
- Unframed- print only
- Limited Edition Print (95)
- Individually finished in Goldleaf
- Reproduced as a Giclee Fine Art Print on 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Ragpaper
- Returns accepted within fourteen days.