Little Owl by Anne Mortimer
Details of Little Owl
Walking behind Slapton Ley reed bed towards Deer Bridge, the Little Owl echoed it's call through the woods. Although I was unable to sight the Little Owl, I could imagine her perched high on a branch overlooking the reed bed with the old moon above. Dandelion seed heads reflected in the glow of the early morning. I always call them moon flowers.
- Painted on Arches Hot Press in acrylic, pen and ink, hand finished in gold leaf.
- Print Size: 45cm x 49.5cm (17.75" x 19.75")
- Unframed- print only
- Limited Edition Print (95)
- Individually finished in Goldleaf
- Reproduced as a Giclee Fine Art Print on 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Ragpaper