The Winter Hare by Anne Mortimer
Details of The Winter Hare
A moonlit walk down to Landcombe Beach, Devon in early January. I startled the Hare on entering the valley above Landcombe. We had eye contact for only 2/3 seconds before he/she leapt in the direction of Start Lighthouse. In that moment, I had my painting.
I collected seed heads covered in frost. This painting flowed freely from the brush, the magical moment of meeting the hare stayed with me and still does.
- Painted on Arches Hot Press in acrylic, pen and ink, hand finished in gold leaf.
- Size: 52cm x 55cm (21" x 21.75")
- Unframed- print only
- Limited Edition Print (95)
- Individually finished in Goldleaf
- Reproduced as a Giclee Fine Art Print on 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Ragpaper
- Returns accepted within fourteen days.